Monday, 15 February 2016

Valentine's Day

I made it through the weekend.  Not 100% but the good news is I'm back on track and the chocolate is behind me.  I had two days where I did not eat clean, so I have 3/100 under my belt.  I actually didn't do too badly.  I had two pieces of chocolate over the weekend and we went to dinner and lunch.  Lunch was a turkey provolone sandwich from Costco on Saturday while shopping, and dinner was a delicious rice and chicken teriyaki stirfry from Original Joe's.  The rest of the time I ate real food and no sugar, but I still managed to gain weight.  Today is a fresh week and I feel good about eating this way so I'll continue on and see where it gets me.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, happy Valentine's Day can I contact you through your email? I've something to share that might interest you.

    Aaron
    aarongrey112 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete